Contact and Certified Mediums at Forever Family Foundation
Many thanks to those who read the Zammits' Report, and then reached out to us as a result of reading our blog post "The Glorying: A Spirit Rescue" with hopes of contacting their own Risen Loved Ones in some way.
More than a few have asked us to recommend mediums who can assist them in contacting their loved ones, and to this we can highly recommend the Forever Family Foundation, which can provide referrals to mental mediums who have been evaluated and certified by the Foundation.
It is my experience and tested belief that all of us, regardless of which side of life we are on -- can achieve some kind of contact -- emotional, psychological, and sometimes, physical. Each of us has some ability in some way. Our book contains some very simple exercises to awaken such latent abilities and stimulate them into growth and action. From there, we must rely on our own innate knowing, or intuition, to faithfully guide us in our own particular and even peculiar, creative ways of achieving contact. This is also the case for those who are now on the Risen side of life, for they are no less or more the person they have always been, and also must strive to learn how to achieve for what most seems impossible, or at best, improbable. It would seem that contact between here and there is not easy, or much more of it would be happening -- or is it?
Actually a great deal may be happening, but especially in the beginning, much of it is so soft and subtle that it's barely noticed, or quickly dismissed hardly before it's finished, especially if the transition has been recent. Here is an excerpt from our book that may help explain it in more detail:
to our minds and hearts.
- Finding yourself spontaneously having a conversation with someone you know is “dead” but not realizing it until a few moments have gone by, and then you dismiss it as “talking to yourself.” Here’s a hint—you were responding to a conversation they started.
- Feeling a sudden and overwhelming emotion—sadness, joy, calmness—when thinking about someone who has “died.” This indicates they are right next to you or very near in some way.
- Feeling breezes, tickling sensations or “cobwebs,” or pressure about your face, especially near the eyes and on the sides of the head near the temple, when thinking about the “dead” person. Sometimes the pressure manifests as discomfort or even headaches. A glass of water will help relieve this, as will a nice long nap—you might then even meet them in the dream state!
- Feeling the tickling sensations after you get into bed at night and turning out the light, whether or not you are thinking of anything in particular.
- Seeing tiny points of white or blue “sparks” after the lights have been turned out, or while sitting quietly in the dark or in low lighting.
- Feeling sensations on your hands such as breezes, tickling, or pressure of some kind, especially when writing or thinking about writing.
- Hearing your name called as you’re falling asleep or waking up, or when you’re alone.
- Hearing little taps, clicks or raps coming from the ceiling, wall, floor, or even furniture after the lights are turned out.
- Awakening from a dream and firmly convinced it was no ordinary event, and perhaps even more real than waking life.
- Hearing music or nature sounds, like distant choirs singing, bells ringing, or birds chirping just as you’re falling asleep or while daydreaming.
- Feeling as if someone is watching over and guiding you.
- Feeling someone placing their hands on your shoulders or embracing you from behind.
- Finding strange and often undecipherable messages on your voice mail that sound like a mixture of voices, music, static, and other noises and yet feeling reluctant to erase them.
- Briefly but repeatedly seeing total strangers who look like your loved one in breathtaking ways, but often in ways only you can see.
- Coming upon a book that seems to contain messages that were written directly from your loved one to you.
- Hearing music at a specific time that seems as if your loved one ordered it especially for you.
- Feeling compelled to turn on the television and the program or movie seems to be about something related to you and your loved one in some very particular way.
- Timepieces stopping when they shouldn’t.
- Light bulbs dimming or burning out around the same time you’re having thoughts and feelings about your loved one.