Sunday, March 22, 2020

The Feeling of Great Fullness




Every morning, as your eyes open from a night’s sleep, before you get out of bed, think of at least 5 things that you appreciate or for which you feel gratefulness, which I like to call “the feeling of great fullness.” There is an entire chapter on Great Fullness in our book The Risen: A Companion to Grief.

Start with any easy thought of gratitude, which is the mental flint that sparks the flame of feeling. As the feeling ignites, quickly let go of the thought and continue to feel the feeling.

For example, after a thought such as “I am grateful for the sun” or “I have gratitude for my health” or “I am grateful for this being’s love,” immediately raise its vibration by changing it to “I feel the great fullness of the sun” or “I am feeling the great fullness of my health” or “I feel the great fullness of this being’s love.”

“I feel the great fullness of my ever-increasing or perfect health; my perfect circulation, my perfect lungs, my perfect spine, my perfect digestion, knees, heart,” and so on. Adding the word,  “perfect” increases the constructive energy. Use other enlightening words to enliven and enrich the feeling. Creative Source modeled this for us from the very beginning, creating something and then pronouncing it “very good.” If you don’t already believe in the energy of words, experiment as a Co-Creator and assess your own personal evidence.

“I feel the great fullness of the cellular health and happiness of my body; of my shoulders; my hips; my knees; my digestion; my eyesight; my heartbeat.”
“I feel and sense the great fullness of my peaceful home; the great fullness of a perplexing relationship; the great fullness of my job’s potential.”
“I feel and I sense the great fullness of the rich green of those trees; the symmetry of this blade of grass; the silky wetness of this precious rain; the warmth of the sunlight dappling on my face; the flight of that distant bird; the antics of this silly cat. I open myself to the great fullness of the exact moment a snowflake alights on my tongue. I allow myself to enjoy the great fullness of this tumultuous thunderstorm that just opened up on umbrella-less me.”

“I feel the great fullness of this glass of clean water; the taste of this delicious yogurt; the shine and design of this interesting spoon.”
“I feel the great fullness of this toothbrush; the coolness of this sink; the instant running water; the underlying life of that crying baby; those laughing tourists. I feel the great fullness of my smile.”

 All of the above suggestions are about elements and experiences we would likely label as positive. But what about seemingly less-than-positive, even painful things? I can also let myself feel the great fullness of sadness; my tears; my body’s aches; the anger; the loss.

“I feel the great fullness of my sadness, but also of my breathing as it helps the sadness gently subside into calmness and peace. I allow the tears to flow and let myself feel the great fullness of their tender and caring caresses on my face. I sense the great fullness of how the tense anger I’ve been hanging onto all day is finally becoming feathery light and dissolving away. I feel the great fullness of the energy gently draining from this headache, as I let my eyebrows and shoulders release and relax, and as I feel the great fullness of this soft pillow and comfortable bed that so faithfully support me.”

Extend yourself even further: “I see, hear, smell, taste, and touch the great fullness of the world within which I am immersed.”

"I see the great fullness of this windy, blue winter sky. I hear the great fullness of that flock of noisy starlings. I smell the great fullness of this baby’s hair. I taste the great fullness of this new autumn apple. I touch the great fullness of this antique table. I feel the great fullness of my friend’s presence.”
  
 Proclaim great fullness as much as you can for a day, or for parts of it. Move through each day riding a wave of great fullness from dawn until dusk.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home