Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Eldon Taylor's Breaking Limitations



And now a few words about my friend and colleague, Eldon Taylor -- I've had the honor of appearing twice on his  radio show, "Provocative Enlightenment" at Hay House.  Other guests I share this honor with are George Noory, (whose show C2C I was also on), James Van Praagh, Giorgio Tsoukalos, Linda Evans, and Lindsay Wagner. His interviews with me were intelligent and sensitive, and the others I've listened to are always very insightful, compelling and fascinating. So I'm glad to share about his free telecourse, entitled Breaking Limitations, that is being hosted by Eldon Taylor. He is a NY Times best-selling author who is considered by many  to be one of the world's experts on pre-conscious processing. I've seen where he's sometimes referred to as The Mind Master!

Eldon has an awesome  line up of guests on the schedule, including Marci Shimoff, Joan Borysenko, Bruce Lipton, Gary Renard, Lynne McTaggart and many more. (You can see the full line-up of guests here). 

Eldon asked me to pass this along to those who might read my blog:
"This is not just another tele-seminar series, with a host of random interviews all strung together in some kind of intensive that leaves you feeling inspired but with very few real tools to put into practice. No—in Breaking Limitations, I am focusing solely on the question of "How did I get here and how do I get where I want to be?" For most of us, the reality of where we are rarely ever lives up to the dreams we once had. I will be asking all of his guests for their insights and unique perspectives on this question. So whether you are interested in business success, personal relationships, health and wellness or just being happier, this course will show you both the problems and the solutions! In fact, in every interview you will receive specific tips to put into practice right away—tips that will put you firmly back into the driver's seat of your life."


Breaking Limitations begins on September 23rd and will air on Mondays and Thursdays from 11am to 1pm pst (2 to 4pm est) and, as I said, this tele-course is totally free of charge. You can listen online and can even hear the replays for a limited time. To find out more and to register for the  telecourse, please click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home