Thursday, April 18, 2024

Button Up and Lighten Up! Apports!

 [First posted 4/18/2024]

I recently attended 3 days of physical mediumship sittings with my great friend, physical medium Kai Felix, as he is fondly known in the séance room by Spirit. The sittings were at a venue near Lily Dale, NY. The third day was spent experimenting in a rousing table-tipping exploration, which was highly and quickly successful with the tables dancing, exhibiting spirit lights, and prolonged levitation, as well as an elegant gemmed pendant apporting onto the table as the sitting closed. There were enough sitters to be able to split into two groups, so that while Group 1 was sitting at the table, Group 2 sat behind Group 1 to observe and lend energy. We sat in total darkness as the usual protocol calls for.

We sat in the same room where the cabinet was placed the previous two nights. Although Kai sat entranced in the cabinet for the first 2 nights, for the table-tipping he sat with everyone outside the cabinet and at the table, non-entranced. 

My group sat with our hands resting on the table top. When the lights came on, a folding chair that had been across the room next to the unoccupied cabinet was sitting on the center of the table top! One leg rested between the thumb and forefinger of my left hand, and the other leg between the right thumb and forefinger of the sitter to my left. Somehow it had levitated up and across the room, silently and without detection, to unobtrusively settle on the surface of the table, which was over 3 feet high!

The other group then exchanged places with us, and experienced the table levitating as well as several "species" of spirit lights emerging out of the darkness, and often closest to Kai. A fellow sitter and I saw several spirit lights from other places in the room, which escaped the notice of those sitting at the table. Thus an important aspect of the exploration was to have as many witnesses in as many different positions as possible.

Another sitter reported to me that he saw a green light "just off the fingertips" of the hands of a sitter at the table:

"I kept describing it as a thing radiating light, rather than say a light just hitting the table. It wasn't until two days ago I realized it was exactly like a hologram. I stared at it for a couple seconds, then it vanished. It felt like it was for me. It was kind of rectangular and actually looked like a cut stone, though the light it radiated prevented me from seeing the thing itself too clearly."

I had suggested that perhaps this was an early formation of the gemstone that apported onto the table at the end of the sitting, but it appeared larger than the manifested apport, and like a garnet (the apport seems to be labradorite -- see below).

As my group then sat for the next round at the table, the shaman's drum and its drumstick emerged out of the cabinet from across the room, and hovering above out table, began drumming in a very sophisticated and loud pattern for over a minute, and then fell onto the table with a loud bang. Even though everyone's hands were still firmly planted on the table, not one finger was touched by the drum in the pitch blackness.

My group then switched places and I was once again sitting behind the sitters at the table. I cannot recall much of that final round, and I can only surmise I was in some kind of non-ordinary state - perhaps "trance". We had been sitting in the room expending much energy for well over an hour and I had grown quite hot, so decided to take off the beige corduroy shirt I had been wearing over another, lighter shirt of black corduroy. Instead of just being able to slip out of it, which should have been easy as it had been unbuttoned, instead I found myself struggling to get it off, and after a minute of that, discovered that the top shirt had been buttoned to the lower shirt! Here was a Spirit Trickster at its finest! Kai noted that this was an exceedingly rare thing to happen, so a photo was taken of it later outside in the light for the archives.




This reminds me of when some mediums have their clothes removed or reversed in the dark. I have received no confirmation that my "trick" was done by a Spirit Person or not, but my intuition is that it was very likely a Lakota Nature Spirit, since that same room had hosted several Lakota yuwipi that I had attended in the past, and where I had been received and befriended by Iktomi, the Spirit Trickster. So I strongly feel this was Iktomi again reminding me, as they had before, to lighten up and "just be happy." Their button magic did the trick!

[Update: After some quiet contemplative interaction after this event, it was revealed that this was, indeed, Iktomi in the role as an elemental healer with some tricks up their sleeve. Such spirit entities do not communicate via human language, but instead via "codes" or "signs". Once I recognized this as a message for me, I was able to decode it quickly, which was signaling and confirming that a particular worry I had been baffled about over the past few months was now completely resolved.  
I also finally realized that the button trick had to have happened during the levitating shaman drumming over the table I sat at. I didn't discover what had happened until I had moved to the outer circle when that part was over.
Philámayaye, Tȟuŋkášila! ]

Here is a photo I took of the apports that were manifested via the medium's hands and eyes, as well as a very beautiful piece of jewelry brought through especially for one member of the sitters. Hans, the Spirit Control, described the glittery surface (material as-yet unknown) as "a screen" which will project some kind of image or scene to the wearer when the time and place are right. The very unique object was brought through something currently being termed as a "portal" - which was an intense blue light that appeared as a kind of opening in or near the medium's outstretched hand, just outside the cabinet. The recipient was asked by Han, the Control, to sit on the floor before the medium, and then told to reach up until she felt it and then to carefully pull it through the portal. She later shared with me that if felt like she was pulling it out of something that felt like "jelly", but it was completely dry as it came fully forth into her hand.



Here is a photo (front and back) of the apport pendant that fell onto the table from the ceiling to close the session. It has been determined that the gem is most likely labradorite, in a setting of silver. It is precisely 9/16 inches square.


 
  "First discovered in Labrador, Canada, by Moravian missionaries in 1770 who named it for the area. It is, however, referenced in legends by older Inuit tribes, and was known to be in use by the Red Paint People of Maine for over a thousand years. Labradorite is a member of the Feldspar family and is treasured for its remarkable play of color, known as labradorescence. The stone, usually gray-green, dark gray, black, or grayish-white, is composed of aggregate layers that refract light as iridescent flashes of peacock blue, gold, pale green, or coppery red.
   "Lore of the Inuit people claims Labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis, an ordinary stone that transforms to the extraordinary, shimmering in a mystical light that separates the waking world from unseen realms. It is, in every sense, a Stone of Magic, a crystal of shamans, diviners, healers, and all who travel and embrace the universe seeking knowledge and guidance. For self-discovery, it is excellent for awakening one’s own awareness of inner spirit, intuition, and psychic abilities.
   "Labradorite is also the most powerful protector of the mineral kingdom, creating a shielding force throughout the aura and strengthening natural energies from within. 
   "It protects against the negativity and misfortunes of this world and provides safe exploration into alternate levels of consciousness and facilitating visionary experiences from the past or the future." (From crystalvaults.com)

For comparison, here is a photo of a verified piece of polished labradorite that had been gifted to me by another medium some years ago.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home