Thursday, August 05, 2021

Plotinus said our work is done better when our face is turned towards the One,
even though our back is turned to our work.


 From my personal scratchings:

First, Foremost and Always: Alignment is All.

There is nothing more powerful than an aligned person calibrated and tuned in to Source.

I only have to focus. I am the Focuser activating and directing Law of Affinity to gather energy and create momentum.

I expect miracles, and that I will see the unexpected appear from the unseen.

Any good feeling is a feeling of alignment.

Buoyancy, High-Spiritedness, Energy, Carefreeness, Resiliency, Exhilaration, Joy, Health, Well-Being,

Power is in my thought and not my reaction to life.

VERITY (A true principle or belief):

I am vigorous , I am Eternal Energy, I am Regenerating, I am Immortal, I am Tranquil, I am Youthful.

Vigorousness, Eternity, Regeneration, Immortality, Tranquility, Youthfulness.

I turn from conditions to Cause.

My perception of my reality, and my belief and interpretation of my perception, is uniquely my own.

I hold no one responsible for what’s happening to me.

My Inner Being is gathering elements that will become components of harmonization. I trust my Inner Being wanting only good for me, as that is only and all It can do. Being is All that Is. My Inner Being is Who I Am. My Inner Being is Me. I Am my Inner Being. I Am Being.

I don’t know how my good will come, or from what channel it may flow, but I know it must come. For I am in Source which is also in me.

Power flows to me and through me via my thought, to mold Life into manifestations. I let myself be flowed.

I reach for thoughts that feel better, and healing is the byproduct of that.

Any better feeling is alignment.

I care about the way I feel.

Do I want to survive or thrive? Take fear out of the equation.

Curious, unbiased and unafraid.

I do not listen to the fearful chatter of the outer world.

God has resources that I don’t know about yet.

Don’t worry, be happy.

Not worrying = happiness.

The feeling is a reality. It is a manifestation. A good feeling releases me, and now unstuck, it gets momentum and a trajectory. A good feeling can ultimately lead to an experience of non-ending, everlasting freedom.

I can consciously calibrate to alignment and to what I want to feel.

Everything in my environment must acquiesce to my vibration.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home